Get full access
Share your email and we'll send a link you can access any time and we'll provide full access to the presentation materials.
About the webinar
“Omnichannel” is one of those words (like “personalization” and “big data”) that’s quickly earned a spot on the CX buzzword Bingo card. It’s overused and (often) abused. But at the heart of every great member experience is an interaction that’s easy to navigate for your members and your MSRs. Did you know nearly 70% of members are interacting with their credit union through more than one digital channel each week? And, of those, almost 60% of them are also showing up to your branch.
What are you doing to implement a secure and smooth omnichannel experience? And, how does a new omnichannel process impact your MSRs?
Listen in to learn what steps to take when implementing a secure omnichannel experience - from technology to people. MNet’s Veronica Stauffer and Jeremy Drinkard chat with Murph Krajewski to detail a seven-point plan for a successful omnichannel experience.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What a secure omnichannel service experience looks like for a modern member in your credit union
- How to keep people at your core while scaling your automation platforms and processes
- What success looks like for your members when you move to an omnichannel customer service platform
Who should attend:
- Member Services Managers / Directors
- Member Experience Executives
- VP of Operations / COOs
- IT Directors / CIOs